“A cultural excursion to Chneni”
A cultural excursion to Chneni, the governorate of Tataouine, with the participation of refugees and asylum seekers of Syrian, Ethiopian, and Libyan nationalities in collaboration with the Tunisian Association for Management and Social Stability (TAMSS), the Tunisian Association of Reproductive Health (ATSR), the regional delegation of women, family and children and the children’s club.
It consisted of:
– A cultural excursion to historical monuments
– An awareness session on domestic and economic violence
– An information session on the law of 58-2017
– A play corner for children
– A facilitated workshop on how to build a healthy relationship between couples and family members.